E. 10th Avenue
ort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
- I-595 is an East/West Interstate with connections to I-95, the Florida Turnpike, US-1, State Road 7 (441), I-75 and the Sawgrass Expressway
- Take I-595 East straight into Port Everglades
- Once in Port Everglades, I-595 becomes Eller Drive/10th Avenue
- At the traffic light, proceed straight on 10th Avenue. You will approach a sign with instructions that will direct you to the assigned terminal
- The entrance to the Midport Parking Garage will be located on the left side of 10th Avenue
2 miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport; travel time is approximately 5 minutes. 30 miles from the Miami International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
$12.00 per day
(rate subject to change by the Port Authority)
- Midport Parking Garage: 6 floors; 2,000 spaces
- Security-patrolled and illuminated
- No advance reservations required
- Parking Spaces for RVs available
To contact Port Everglades, call : 954-523-3404
Disclaimer: Driving times and directions are approximate and do not account for construction, traffic, or road closures.