San Pedro Pier – Los Angeles
World Cruise Center
San Pedro, CA
- Take the San Diego Freeway 405 South to Harbor Freeway 110 South
- Take Harbor Freeway 110 South to the CA-47 Terminal Island Exit
- Merge right and exit at Harbor Blvd
- Proceed straight through the Harbor Blvd intersection
- Proceed to Pier 93-A
18 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
$10.00 per day (subject to change by the Port Authority)
- Guarded, outdoor parking lot
- No advance reservations required
- RVs will be charged per space (minimum 2 spaces/maximum 3 spaces)
- PCI Parking – for information call 310-547-4357
Disclaimer: Driving times and directions are approximate and do not account for construction, traffic, or road closures.